Veti’s USB Omni Cluster Wall Socket provides an affordable solution to decorate one of the most commonly used applications in ones living and working area. The Veti 1 range has an ultra-modern, rounded design with complete and modular solutions for the more creative spaces in your home. The rounded, angled design ensures you can plug in all your devices without space restrictions. A large 3-pin plug will not prevent you from installing a 2-pin plug right next to it, for example.
While the modular and complete units’ trims are offered in black or white, the cover plates are offered in six interchangeable colours that will suit any environment. The colours include:
- White – A classic matte White.
- Cream – A Tiramisu matte finish (Tiramisu is a Dulux colour that could be described as a combination of Cream and Beige; an example can be found at https://www.dulux.co.za/en/colour-palettes/tiramisu).
- Champaign – An elegant Champaign with a gloss finish.
- Silver – A gloss amalgamation of Aluminium and Silver.
- Bronze – A distinctive Bronze with a gloss finish.
- Gun Metal – A metallic Gun Metal with a gloss finish.
The Veti 1 range of Omni Cluster products allow for multiple modules to be clustered together to form a single, integrated unit. Up to eight modules can be combined into a single device that fits perfectly into your environment. Omni Clusters eliminate the need to purchase multiplugs and rather allows customers to have a wall socket with all required socket outlets.
To read the full article click on Veti’s range of switches and sockets