Veti’s Single Module Vertical Cover Plates incorporate ultra-sonic welding technology to offer a strong and durable product with the option for dual colour finishes. There are atotal of 7 colours with a white trim and 3 colours with a black trim to offer an array of options to satisfy any installation. Cover plates have a ribbed clipping connection in case the fixing frame is installed too deep in the wall or if it stands proud of the surface of the wall so the cover can always be flush with the wall surface.
While the modular and complete units’ trims are offered in black or white, the cover plates are offered in six interchangeable colours that will suit any environment. The colours include:
- White – A classic matte White.
- Cream – A Tiramisu matte finish (Tiramisu is a Dulux colour that could be described as a combination of Cream and Beige; an example can be found at https://www.dulux.co.za/en/colour-palettes/tiramisu).
- Champaign – An elegant Champaign with a gloss finish.
- Silver – A gloss amalgamation of Aluminium and Silver.
- Bronze – A distinctive Bronze with a gloss finish.
- Gun Metal – A metallic Gun Metal with a gloss finish.
Dedicated Red: Bright red with a gloss finish
To read the full article click on Veti’s range of switches and sockets